The New York Branch was established in June 1982 as a U. S. Federally Chartered Branch of the Bank ABC Group, under the supervision of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. The Branch conducts wholesale banking activities and serves as a conduit for North American entities that have a business connection with the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
The New York Branch is primarily focused on providing North American exporters and importers with clear solutions to their trade finance requirements with their MENA-based counterparties. Bank ABC in New York offers various trade finance products to its North American clients and utilizes the Bank ABC Group’s presence and expertise in the MENA region to ensure high quality and efficient service. The New York Branch also provides its clients with traditional corporate banking facilities, such as revolving lines of credit and terms loans, and various treasury products, including US dollar time deposits.
Corporate Banking & Trade Finance:
- Contract Bonding/Issuance of Standby Letters of Credit
- Issuance, confirmation and discounting of Documentary Letters of Credit
- Receivables Financing
- Trade based short-term financing, pre-export, post-export and import financing
- Long term loan financing in conjunction with US Government agencies and multilateral export agencies
- Syndicated loans and revolving credit facilities
- Project finance and advisory services
- Islamic Financing
- USD Time Deposits
- Arab World Currencies and Derivatives
- Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange Hedging Strategies