Bank ABC Corporate strength is derived from a well–experienced and extensively trained staff base, we have the innovative technology and long-standing knowledge of the local / international market which enable clients to access Bank ABC’s extensive range of resources to maximize productivity and tap into infinite opportunities of growth to grow their business.
Bank ABC offers a wide range of products and services tailored to help corporate clients to manage all their banking needs effectively and efficiently.
1. Revolving Lines of credit / Overdrafts :
An overdraft can be a cost-effective way of getting extra cash for short-term requirements. Borrow money as and when you need it, such as:
- A convenient way to fund working capital
- Quick and easy to set up
- Pay interest only on the amount you borrow
2. Term Financing :
Financing the client‘s medium or long term needs associated with their plans for expansion and growth.
3. Commercial Line of credit :
Bank ABC as a major bank and an organization focused on international trade, we are able to offer an extensive range of trade-related services and other international services throughout the Middle East, which can add real value to your business. Apart from providing operational expertise, our trade specialists and technical consultants can work with you to tailor a package of services designed to
- Match our financial support to the clients’ business flows and terms of trade.
- Minimize the financial risks to the clients’ business.
- Accommodate the preferences of our customers or suppliers.
4. Export Financing :
If you are in the export business, we can help you with Export L/C Advising, L/C Confirmation, L/C Examination/Negotiation and Export Bills for Collections.
Project and Structured Finance
- Long term / multi-currency financing.
- Project Advisory Services on Financing Structures jointly with our hubs in Bahrain and London.
- Provide access to Export Credit Agencies backed facilities.
- Provide Long Term financing for different industries such as:
- Oil & Gas
Corporate Finance and Capital Markets
1. Syndicated lending / Debt Underwriting :
Bank ABC is one of the most active banks in the local syndicated loans markets. ABC Investment Banking in Egypt has selected key clients from banks and corporates.
2. Acquisition financing :
Arrangement of funding deal to specifically finance the purchase of an asset. The funds are usually collateralized by the assets of the target company. Funding option is governed by the existing capital structure of the target company & its debt repayment capacity.
3. Capital Market Advisory Services :
With its international and regional investment banking teams, Bank ABC has the unique advantage of being able to tap into an intricate global network to provide its clients in Egypt with value-adding corporate advisory propositions. In addition, the Investment Banking team in Egypt is equipped with extensive local knowledge and networks, and possesses top-caliber technical expertise aimed at providing high-quality service for its clients.