ABCE installment programs (Easy payment plan “EPP”) allows ABCE credit cardholders to pay back any transaction on fixed equal monthly installments.
- Installment tenors starts from 3 to 12 months (3, 6, 9, 12 Months)
- Max. Cap is set per card type from the card credit limit
- 10% from Platinum card limit
- 15% from Gold card limit
- 20% from Classic card limit
- Installment tenors starts from 3 to 24 months (3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 Months).
- Cap for the service is set at credit card limit.
- The processing fee is determined according to the selected tenor
- The calculated processing fee is due on the next month of enrolment. Ex. If the customer applied for the EPP (with-processing fee model) in March where statement is issued on 3rd of April, the first instalment & the calculated processing fees will be due on 26th of April.
- Cardholder has the right to request EPP early settlement with no refund of the collected processing fees.
- This service is only available for transactions made as of the 4th day until the last working day of each month
- It is available for ABCE credit cardholders by calling ABCE hotline: 19123, after making the transaction in Egypt or abroad
- The cardholder can request within the same month of performing the transaction
- Transactions that are done between the 1st and 3rd day of each month cannot be converted into installments
- The service is available on:
- Retail & Cash withdrawal transactions
- Domestic & International transactions
- The transaction amount may not be less than EGP 500.
- There is no maximum number of transactions that can be converted into installments.
- All credit cards including supplementary cards are eligible to this service.
- The transaction amount requested to be paid in installments must be posted on the credit card and not on hold.
- Statement minimum due amount is calculated as interest-free EPP instalment amount + 5% of total unenrolled balance.
- EPP is available only on total transaction amount and transaction cannot be partially converted. Each converted transaction is treated as a whole and cannot be converted into different EPP plans.
- For transactions with foreign currency, the installment and commission are calculated as per the EGP equivalent of the transaction original amount.
- In case of cash transaction enrolment, the cash advance fee and any cash interest accrued until EPP enrolment date will be charged normally.
- The first instalment is due on the next month of enrolment. Ex. If the customer applied for the EPP (non-processing fee model) during March and statement is issued on 3rd of April, the first instalment will be due on 26th of April.
and conditions apply