In order to provide you with the best banking services / products and in appreciation of your comments / suggestions and in recognition of your right to express your dissatisfaction with the banking services and products provided to you, you can submit your complaints by:
- Sending a letter to the following address:
- Arab Banking Corporation (ABC) – Jordan
P.O. Box 926691 Amman 11190 Jordan
Customer Complaints Unit
- Calling the toll-free number 080022133
- Sending a facsimile to fax No. +96265686291 to (Compliance Department / Customer Complaints Unit)
Complaint processing time
- Sending an e-mail to the following address: Customer.email@example.com
- The bank provides complaints and comments boxes in all its branches where you can fill in the “Complaint Form” available in the customer service lounge in the relevant branch and put it in the box.
- Visiting the Customer Complaints Unit in person.
Our bank’s policy emphasizes the need to handle all customers’ comments fairly and responsibly; as the Customer Complaints Unit assesses, processes and appropriately determines complaints and is required to notify the concerned client of its decision within (10) business days from the date of receiving the comment or the date of submitting all relevant supporting documents. Such period may possibly be extended for (10) more business days if so required by the nature of the complaint; provided that this period does not exceed (30) business days from the date of submitting the complaint.
- If not satisfied with the bank’s response, the customer may resort to courts or the Central Bank of Jordan via CBJ’s website http://www.cbj.gov.jo or call telephone No. +96264630301.