Bank ABC Call Center provides high quality services that are characterized with speed and punctuality.
Call Center Services:
- Activate/ Deactivate Credit Cards.
- Credit Cards’ inquiries.
- Inquiries about Global/ Local Transfers.
- Inquiries about Bank ABC products, services and special offers.
- Branches and ATMs locations.
- Complaints and suggestions.
We always seek to provide our valued clients with the best quality of service.
Call us on: +962 6 51000 10
Way to use Bank ABC Call Center and Phone Banking Service:
After Welcoming the caller, the caller will select his/her choice of Preference from the main menu described below:
- Phone Banking Service (Is a dedicated service for the customer to inquire about all types of accounts without the intervention of the Call Center Agents)
- To Report lost or stolen card or pin
- For products and services
- To Register in the Phone Banking Service or Change the Telephonic PIN
- To listen to the Branches & ATM locations
To Register for the Phone Banking service ( IVR Interactive Voice Response)
The customer will need to prepare the Following:
- The Client Number (Consists of Six Digits)
- The National Identification Number
After entering the needed
- The customer will be requested to confirm that he/she has read the terms and conditions of the service (link below)
- Accept the Terms and conditions
- Enter the mobile number registered when the account was opened (in the branch)
Then the Customer will receive an OTP (One Time Password) on the registered mobile number and will proceed to set a Telephonic PIN for the Service.
As a registered customer you can now make use of the following services
- Accounts services
- Credit Card services
- ATM & Debit Card services
- Online, SMS & mobile banking
At any time during the call, the customer can press 0 to speak to a customer service representative or press * to go back to the previous menu