The PREMIUM Home Savings Plan is essentially a savings product offering the client an important remuneration of the saved amount, and possibly allowing him/her, after file study and under certain conditions set by the Bank under the PEL PREMIUM contract, to benefit from a complementary loan supplementing his/her savings to obtain a mortgage loan for:
- Purchasing a parcel of land
- Buying a house
- The construction of a house;
- The extension or improvement of your house.
- Make your savings profitable
- Starting from the first deposit operation you make in your PEL Premium account, you benefit from an advantageous remuneration rate that can reach the savings’ rate of remuneration fixed by the Central Bank of Tunisia plus an extra 0.60% per year.
- Interest paid under PEL Premium is exempt from withholding tax for contractual savings periods of 4 years or more.
- Interest paid to non-residents under PEL Premium in convertible Dinars is exempt from withholding tax regardless of the duration of the savings plan.
- You can freely choose the amount you want to save from 5 000 TND to 50 000 TND.
- You can also freely choose the duration of your savings from 18 to 60 months.
- Your can make full, monthly or quarterly payments.
- You have the possibility to change the amount and the contractual duration of your savings at any time and according to your needs.
- If necessary, it is possible to have 80% of the saved amount without terminating your PEL contract.
- You can freely get the paid interests.
- Enjoy benefits during the loan phase
- You have the possibility to be granted a mortgage loan that can reach 5 times the amount of your contractual savings.
- You benefit from advantageous rates and commissions.