ABC Digital, online banking service is a powerful new way to bank that puts some banking functions in one place – at the client’s fingertips and within reach of the company’s entire organization. It is designed to assist our valued clients in their day-to-day account activities by providing comprehensive information delivered in a cost-efficient manner to enhance cash flows and payments across all accounts within their company or group of companies around the world.
ABC Digital banking is an innovative and client friendly digital banking service, tailored to meet the financial needs with some limitations and cutoff times in financial transaction and from any location.
It enables users to access Bank ABC accounts, transfer funds, manage loans and view trade finance activity in addition to other services in one of the fastest and safest digital banking environments available through a secure computer, tablet or mobile device of the client choice with Internet access.
Bank ABC offers a set of products that meets companies’ current needs and helps benefit from the efficiencies and gain competitive advantages.
Through ABC Digital, Corporates will benefit from the following services;
- Real time accounts and transactions viewing online
- Manage accounts and Real time account information downloads
- Views accounts transactions history with flexible search and filtering tool
- Transfer funds online ( local and international transfers)
- Entitlements engine for executing and approving and funds transfers
- View trade finance related information
- Monitor term and revolving loans
- Facility to print advices from the transaction history
- Save funds transfers for execution at a later time.
- Make payments through e-FAWATEERcom
- Salary payment service
- Ability to upload bulk payment files
- Multi entity accounts
- Request for a bank draft
- Request to stop Cheque
- Request to Cheque book
- Sending and receiving money instantly between local banks and electronic wallets using CLiQ)
It is worth noting that the bank is seeking, in cooperation with the parent institution in Bahrain, to launch a new state of art digital banking platform for corporate clients next year 2021 in order to keep pace with the rapid progress in the world of electronic payments and global e-commerce solutions, which includes among its priorities immediate payment solutions in addition to electronic solutions to finance the supply chain and several other solutions in the world of cash management, liquidity and trade finance.