Savings Account is a personal account opened for individuals (eligible Jordanians and non-Jordanians), for saving purposes.
- The account is opened in local currency and major foreign currencies accepted by the bank.
- Deposits and withdrawals are allowed at all times.
- Interest bearing account with an annual interest rate of 0.1% calculated on min. monthly fee and deposited to the account twice a year in June and December.
- Applicants to be fully eligible with a good reputation and track record.
- A Cheque Book is not offered with this account
- Minimum amount to open the account is JOD 100 or 200 in other foreign currencies.
- Minimum balance fee is JOD 1 per month and according to the published tariffs and charges.
- Credit interest on such accounts is subject to government taxes.
- Photocopy of valid ID.
- Photocopy of valid passport (For non-Jordanians)
- Birth certificate and family book for minors.