Bank ABC offers a wide range of banking and financial services: credit operations, project funding and structured finance, syndications, treasury products and foreign trade financing solutions as well as all forms of correspondent banking services.
Bank ABC also offers a broad range of retail banking products and services to retail and professional clients, including consumer loans and mortgages, operating loans and investment loans, as well as off-balance sheet commitments.
ABC Digital is a remote banking solution, through which you can have access to your accounts in consultation and transaction mode via the internet using a PC, tablet or smartphone.
Assistance insurance for travel abroad "SAFARI" is a service delivered to any person residing in Tunisia facing difficulties during their trip abroad, as a result of a fortuitous and unexpected event.The SAFARI insurance offers you the possibility to take out a temporary or annual, individual or family travel insurance.
OVERDRAFT is a product intended to provide the customer with a one-time advance on his monthly income with the obligation to cover his debit at least once every month.
Consumer Loans:(duration between 3 and 7 years)
Mortgage loans:(duration : 15 years)
- PERSO loan: (3 years)
PERSO loan is a consumer loan granted to customers to satisfy their current needs. It is used to finance current expenditures such as the purchase of furniture, household appliances, tuition, travel, wedding expenditures ...
TAJDEED loan: (5 years)
TAJDEED loan is a consumer loan dedicated to the financing of extension or improvement works of the client's property reaching 80% of the total amount of the submitted quote.
AUTO loan: (7 years)
AUTO loan is a consumer loan intended for the purchase of a new or used vehicle for private use.
IMMO loan is a mortgage loan that offers clients funds repayable over a period of 15 years for the purchase of real estate property with a property title registered at the CPF.
PROPRI-IMMO loan is a mortgage loan enabling the customer to finance the purchase of an apartment from a property developer without the obligation of extracting an individual property title.
ARDH loan is a mortgage loan that provides clients with funds enabling them to:
- Purchase a parcel of land in a residential area with a property title registered at the CPF and a mortgage to Bank ABC.
- Repurchase of our client’s outstanding loans from another bank previously used for the purchase of a land for residential use. This property shall be mortgaged to Bank ABC.
- Repurchase of the seller’s commitments, which are the subject of a mortgage on the land to be sold, and enable the customer to purchase the land and mortgage it to Bank ABC.
Construction loan is a mortgage loan that provides clients with 15-year repayable funds for the construction of their residence; whether it is a construction on bare ground or an existing construction.
TAJDEED PLUS loan:
TAJDEED PLUS loan is a mortgage loan enabling clients to benefit from funds repayable over a period of 15 years intended for:
- The renovation or extension of their residence (the property to be financed must be for residential and non-commercial use);
- Repurchase of outstanding mortgage or non-mortgage customer loans from other banks (External Repurchase) or from Bank ABC Tunisia (Internal Repurchase).
- Improvment works financed by the requested TAJDEED PLUS loan must be executed on the same property subject of the mortgage.
IMMO TRE loan:
IMMO-TRE loan is intended to provide Tunisian Residents Abroad with funds to: finance the purshase of a villa, an apartment or a parcel of land for residential use from a private individual or a property developer. The repurchase of mortgage loans from other banks provided that the property, subject of the mortgage, is for residential use.