A bank deposit which can only be withdrawn at the end of a certain period of time varying between 3 months and 5 years. The term account can be in dinars or in convertible dinars.
- Interest is calculated based on the duration of your investment and on the remuneration rate set when your deposit account is opened.
- Interest is automatically paid at maturity for investments of less than one year, and annually for periods longer than one year.
- Interests payable on deposited funds are subject to a withholding tax of 20%.
- Interests payable on deposited funds in convertible dinars are exempted from taxation.
- Profitability: guaranteed return.
- Total investment security.
- Availability of funds in the form of advances.
Renewal of investment by written application.