ABCE installment programs (Easy payment plan “EPP”) allows ABCE credit cardholders to pay back any transaction on fixed equal monthly installments.
1. EPP (non-interest bearing / non-processing fee model)
- Installment tenors starts from 3 to 12 months (3, 6, 9, 12 Months)
- Max. Cap is set per card type from the card credit limit
- 10% from Platinum card limit
- 15% from Gold card limit
- 20% from Classic card limit
2. EPP (processing fee model)
- Installment tenors starts from 3 to 24 months (3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24 Months).
- Cap for the service is set at credit card limit.
- The processing fee is determined according to the selected tenor
- The calculated processing fee is due on the next month of enrolment. Ex. If the customer applied for the EPP (with-processing fee model) in March where statement is issued on 3rd of April, the first instalment & the calculated processing fees will be due on 26th of April.
- Cardholder has the right to request EPP early settlement with no refund of the collected processing fees.